Weight loss for men
We can help you keep it simple
|Dieting is one more mountain to climb… higher… and yet, you may need a little more oxygen and a helpful push to get to the top. The support you want consists of the most advanced information and technology from the most trusted source – a bariatric physician (a physician who specializes in weight loss), and your bariatric team (experts in nutrition and exercise).
losing a few unwanted pounds was as easy as playing a couple games of basketball at the gym? Maybe it was flag football at the park or racquetball with a buddy. Your metabolism was high you could run all day and losing weight was a snap. Food was an adventure to be enjoyed and counting calories was for the “other” guy.
But as you grow older, your body changes, and it becomes more difficult to lose weight. Now, a few extra pounds around your midsection may refuse to disappear – no matter how hard you try your body won’t cooperate and you feel stuck in a cycle.
The fast track to weight loss
|Only a medical weight loss program can put you on the fast track to losing weight without compromising your health, your budget or your time. Your bariatrician knows how to tailor a program to fit your specific needs and lifestyle. Trust your bariatric team to provide the substance and facts you need to lose the weight and keep it off.
Curb those cravings…
If it weren’t for those pesky little food cravings testing your willpower, you could easily acheive that goal weight you desire. Sometimes, it takes a little more- your bariatric team knows just how to combine the right amount of exercise, nutrition, and information to ease you into your new habits and self confidence. You can regain control over your eating and get back that “old feeling” that put your confidence in over drive.
Your bariatric physician may also prescribe the newest weight loss medications to help you “kick start” your program. Be assured that your bariatric team will carefully monitor your progress.
Did you know?
- The United States has the largest selection of “high fat” foods of any nation. Is it any wonder you are constantly tempted by cravings and distractions to stray off your diet?
- The “high fat” comfort foods are in greater demand as more become entrepreneurial workers with diverse schedules, requiring meals-on-the-run.
- The fast pace of today’s marketplace ensures the availability of fast-paced foods. Yet, with the right information, you can eat out daily, still lose weight and… you can eat real food.
- Obesity is on the rise with children and adolescents – a direct reflection of our diverse eating habits and lifestyles.
- Even a small weight loss can have a significant impact on your health risk factors.
- Being obese or overweight is a national health problem for more than 97 million Americans.
With over half-a-million pounds lost and counting, Idaho Weight Loss offers safe and effective ways to lose weight affordably. Call us at 208.343.3652 (Boise office), 208.420.9310 (Twin Falls office) and 208.739.5679 (Fruitland office) or fill out our online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation with us.